View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 09:32 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28011/21884) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
I'm trying to flash up to the new 2808, but I seems my phone goes into a random boot loop and won't go past the touch pro screen. I flashed the Alltel rom and everything works fine, but as soon as i flash any of the new energy roms it gets stuck in that boot loop. I've tried it with and without my sd card. I've tried flashing to alltel, doing a clear storage and hard reset then reflashing to each one and still boot loop. I also went back and downloaded fresh copies of each. I have been using the titanium version from a few months back with no problems.

Anybody have any insight as to what might be causing this? I am about out of ideas, I've spent the past few hours racking my brain and I'm all out.
WELCOME TO MY HELL!!! JK LOL

same thing for verizon users on any 21xxx build since 11-25 21876 build,same problem but diff. builds, but i have tried to figure this out since then with no luck nor any insight from a single soul...........see your not a sprint user so you may not receive any help either lol

EDIT: thought i better say it's just a joke before somebody gets pissed

Last edited by Straitup27; 12-09-2009 at 09:35 PM.