View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 07:09 PM
MightyMike
Retired Staff

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The newest Skyfire is out and its awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Yup... +1 on the incredible slow panning.

At first I thought the program had froze but then I realized that it was just super slow. This is a shame because it does load pages very fast. but the minute you need to pan, all that speed advantage disappears.
Exactly!

Also, when zooming in on pages, you can see that in prior releases text was just blurry... Now it's just pixelated. The font isn't crisp at all.

I have full signal, so i know my data isn't being a bitch. Goto a site like www.cnn.com let the page load, and pan down fully till ur screen is full of checkered boxes...

You can sit there for up to 5 seconds at times for it to draw the information.

Underwhelming to say the least.