View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 05:56 PM
2k4mach
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
Don't insult my intelligence buddy, read what I said.

When I first flashed the rom I was able to get a broken landscape view - you can see this in the youtube videos as well - not a true landscape, but pretty much the portrait view squeezed on one side of the lanscape screen. You can confirm this with Juicy.

I don't get that anymore - that is what I am wondering about.
its something in your setup than. there is no landscape other than the music and photos tab. i just sat here and open and closed mine 20+ times and i got a black screen with the taskbars.

ive yet to see this phantom landscape you speak of and havent heard of any1 else experiencing this.