View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 03:41 PM
krohnjw
Regular 'Geeker

krohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Unlocker - RhodiumW WU Radio Unlocked for US Networks

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibu_23 View Post
Now, i aware that were forced to donate for the Sim-Security Unlock, in order to patch the radio. HOWEVER, you can run Customs ROMs after you HARD SPL.
I spent all my money on the phone, so i dont have enough to donate the 20 some-odd dollars to go Sim-Security unlock right now, but what am i not able do do w/o a security unlock.My phone seems fine running eh stock radio. I'm running a juicy rom now on my 1.96.00WF radio, what am i unable to do? What am i paying for? Not that I dont intend on donating, just a lil unclear.
The unlocked radio will allow you to use US GSM carriers if you so choose. The stock radio is already unlocked for world GSM - just locked in the radio from the US GSM carriers. If your stock radio works fine and you have no intention or using AT&T or T-Mobile then you likely have little reason to unlock it or at least no rush to do so.