View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Mystery
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MysteryROM Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by iondokk View Post
well I tried it again today to no avail with no changes just 28009 straight up the way you have it set up and when I go to active sync it dosen't give me that opening page you normally see. So if I go to menu and put in my settings everything comes over but I cannot open emails at all the screen will flash and stay right where it is. i really want to try this rom it is awesome all but the Email... Thanx Mystery
Yeah I have mention this before in my ROM thread, I think it is a problem with 2800X SYS's that is why I don't use it in my ROMs anymore.