View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 10:47 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21882 / 23504 / 28005 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmymak View Post
Thanks! What I was hoping to find is a way, like with Rhapsody to Go, I could transfer wma files. My phone doesn't seem to have the MTP driver it needs to do this since flashing to the new rom.

you don't need any program to transfer any files, even WMA. It's not like an IPOD where you HAVE to sync it to play it on the device. Try just using windows explorer to manually move your WMA files without syncing it to anything and see if windows media player will play it on your phone.