View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 01:07 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RootRom Sense 2.5/23506 - Dec 7 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlemieux View Post
I have been using your rom for the last couple of days and i must say I really like it.
The picture mail works great by the way.
I did have a few questions
1. how do you change the home page background to the animated weather background?

2 How do I change the second today button on the home page?

Only things that I have noticed is Groovefish not working and the battery seems to drain pretty fast when in use and some freezing up

but other than that I have been really impressed
Ah! Second today removed on new build tonight.
May add it back later.

Quote:
Only things that I have noticed is Groovefish not working and the battery seems to drain pretty fast when in use and some freezing up
Drains when using Groovefish?
So does it work for you or not? Confused.
I think I have a data issue some where that I will have to fix that a few apps need.