Lurker

Kaine260 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Kaine260
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28008/21877 |Dec 4| ★ Sense 2.5 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by grock View Post
So I've tried both of the fix options posted for mms, and the flashdance, and hardresets, but still no go... I'm on sprint, 21877 dec, 4th, any one have this working? the only option I havent tried is inputing the settings manually, and I would if I could find them, tried a google on it already.

NVM, Finally got it working, not pretty, but running Option #1,
so does Option #2 from post on second page not work yet?
I have yet to get it working as well. I can not seem to send a MMS at all with my phone. I am using Rom Version Dec. 4th 2009 21877. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I have installed MMS Fix(M2.5) (Sprint) (Valkyrie). I would like to get it to work with Htc Manilla 2.5 tab not with Microsoft's version after uninstalling HTC's version. I read about 100 pages or so back that they had it working with the Nov. 20th version. But the December 4th version does not seem to work. If they had it working with the 20th version what makes the December 4th version any different? Does anyone have it working and what was your detailed step's to get it working? ( With Sprint ). Detailed enough to say I loaded the rom then installed this program then this program then this program and it worked. Any help would be appreciated.

Kaine260.