View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28008/21877 |Dec 4| ★ Sense 2.5 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
i don't even try anymore. but if i had to guess, i would say no.

so what's the BFD with the Htc messaging anyway? it's too damn slow and a PITA.
After running the Valkyrie Sprint 2.5 patch mentioned above I seemed to be able to send MMS but receiving was wierd. I sent myself a picture and it said it sent it fine. However, I waited 20 minutes or so and never received it. Then I decided to just send myself a simple text message. I got the text message in a matter of seconds no problem, but low and behold, when I now checked my tex message inbox, the MMS message was there too, yet it never notified me of anything other than the simple text message.

I'm not too concerned as I can make due, but what I am concerned about is the issue I mentioned a few pages back about when I send myself appointment and while they get accepted fine and show on the Home page fine, when I pull up the details, all the field are BLANK. I can get it to show if I use PIMBackup and back everything up, then restore my calendar, making sure to delete all entries before restoring.

This issue is gonna make me look for another ROM uptil it's fixed as I have too many meetings sent to me to have to backup and restore everytime. I'm actually surprised no one else has mentioned this(as an FYI, I verified this happening on a fresh hard reset copy, with nothing installed other than setting my my exchange server).