View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 03:00 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: (12-5-2009) Medium Hill ROM 6.5.3 28005 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayweezie21 View Post
flashed last night and am also noticing the txtn issue...gotta hold on the screen and send that way. also the bottom of the icons are cutoff in manilla..i think theres a fix for this though.
SMS issue is fixed. It was something in a HTC package that was causing the issue. A soft reset will fix the icons in manila, sometimes on first bootup manilafixposition.exe will start before manila starts and so manila doesn't correct itself, so soft reset and all will be well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htcguru6912 View Post
One thing that I noticed that I miss is the inclusion of the "Clear Storage" icon in the system settings menu and also the power customization settings. I don't prefer to use automatic backlight, and I also prefer to adjust the settings for the screen turning off/backlight sleep. Is there a way to put that back in? Maybe just through a registry edit like the Programs tab? There actually seems to be a lot missing from the settings tab that seemed important to me when I had them available. Does anyone else notice these things missing or am I unique in this situation?
I haven't included clear storage in my roms in a long time. Are you just looking to hard reset? or clear your storage card?

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 3 times.