View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 02:57 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
RZ, do you remember a while back when I said something about the kitchen triggering my AV while extracting the file? Well, anyway I had kind of forgotten about it since it seems to work fine without it. Well, my AV blocked it whatever it was.

It's been brought to my attention due to the kitchen crashing this morning. I doubt it has to do with that, but I figured I'd finally let you know what file it was that was causing the AV issues.

According to Norton's Alert Summary...

Auto-Protect has detected Packed.Generic.230

Risk Category: virus
Definitions version: 2009.12.01.025
Severity: High
Component: Auto-Protect
File Name: rz\ext\baseline\4_rz_apps\rz_wi_fi_internet_sharin g_0.9.2.0\files\cminternestsharing.exe

Any thoughts?

it was htcrt.exe before, a common false positive. I have not seen the cminternetsharing be detected before... that is not even a win32 app, meaning it cannot run on PC's. odd.

I am running mcafee enterprise 8.7i, just scanned the file and found nothing.