View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 02:49 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RootRom Sense 2.5/23506 - Dec 7 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
That is correct.
Open the slide out kb.
Either click on the message icon or just hit the message key on the kb.
SMS inbox and email inbox both work from there.
You can send messages in landscape.

Also if you do not want to use the hardware kb you can hold the send key till the screen rotates and then click the message icon or click the start menu and choose messaging from there.
Once messaging app comes up the virtual kb will be available.

Working on a better landscape fix now.
But it does work the way I posted.

Exactly so I must be missing something then. All the sense ROMs are this way the only difference is your using the Arcsoft messaging and both sms and mms work. So I guess I'm not understanding what the problem is and how the ROM isn't usable? I think the only thing I didn't like was the music and photo tab the start menu not moving out of the way.

Droidrox39