View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 02:39 PM
aman1127
Master Kimosabi

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb ROMS and Battery life

I wondered how one ROM can get fantastic battery life and another way shitttier on the same phone? I've went through most if not all the various ROMS and cabs and what I come to realize is that Battery life and Features for whatever reason are inversely related.

Bear in mind I have my phone set the same with each rom with the same cabs installed. I finally stumbled upon EmpiRom but that doesnt have Sense and even worse has been abandoned. I've used other ROMS like NRG and NFSFAN's which have great features and support but the battery life isnt up to what I need.

So finally my point is that is it I found this weird relationship that doesnt make sense to me either but have found it to be true with every rom I have flashed.

BTW, our chef's do a great job transforming our now ailing devices. LONG LIVE THE TP!