View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 12:45 PM
quick99si
Halfway to VIP Status

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28008/21877 |Dec 4| ★ Sense 2.5 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Try the Softkey Manager under Start|Tools|Tweaks. I was able to change it in there and it stuck. I had the same issue as you, using other methods.

**EDIT**
HAHA you must have edited your post just as I was hitting the respond button and now my response is to something that is not even in your post. Oh well, I'll leave it here. It's in response to the part you removed about you no being able to change the left softkey.
lol I didn't mean to pull a ninja edit on any unsuspecting innocent posters. I tried different search terms and came up with a bunch of results of people having the same issue, and I refused to be one of "those" people. I guess you made me one of them anyway

But yeah, I've even tried that method without luck (in addition to HDTweak and manual registry entries). Soft reset or not, close/restart Sense, etc.. The only thing I haven't tried yet is slapping it around a little bit, maybe work the midsection if it misbehaves.