View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28008/21877 |Dec 4| ★ Sense 2.5 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmatics View Post
i have the same issue. it seems that everytime i install a mms pic mail cab it makes my data connection constantly turn on. i have installed two different mms cabs and i have thw same issue with both. i uninstalled the cabs and i dont have that issue, but now my pic mail doesnt work. trying to find a solution, any ideas? i am on 28011 but it happend on previously also
I think the issue I am seeing is related to the way the taskbars icons are created. I installed a different taskbar and the data icon goes on and off like it should. Not sure if there if the data off icon within the dll is the same as the data on. I looked around last night with reshacker to see but couldn't find any of the signal icons even when looking in the supposed right dll(according to TSowen's 6.5 thread). I just left the system with the alternate taskbar for now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.