View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 07:38 AM
CyberMonkey
Robin Hood of CyberSpace

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to CyberMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to CyberMonkey
Re: WOW the iphone is fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiro View Post
yea they both have there quirks, i love em both some im not complaining. i mostly use my iphone more though. i think they have an app for the bathroom thing, cant remember what its called. but down to it win mo needs to be unlocked or hspl'ed for customization and iphone needs to be unlocked for customization or jailbreaking. my iphone looks nothing like the origal interface, i use pogoplank for it an ui switcher and it looks and feels awsome, and for win mo i use spb shell 3.5, both are awsome. so best of both worlds. both are great devices. no hands down, just on user preference, and i use both so no complaints here.
Yea I do like SPB Mobile Shell on the WM phones. I have tried pogoplank but I am not too sure about it. I may try it again for a longer amount of time to see if I likes it or not.