View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 04:55 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Does Sprint still have Vogues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lag View Post
Hey all,

My 6900 has been starting to lame out as of late...the OS is kind of bugging up - mind you not a lot more than I'm used to with WM but its still frustrating to have to wait almost a full minute before being able to send a text message. If I were to get TEP and go to them with this problem, 1. would they replace it and 2. are they still replacing Vogues with Vogues or would they have something newer?

Thanks!
Yes, there are still many Vogues out there. You would get a Refurb Vogue if you did an insurance claim . Sounds like you just need to do a clear storage/hard reset.