View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 12:33 AM
lioryte
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte
Re: Lioryte Base 28011+mortscript 4.3β ~164MB free

28011_V1 is ready for download at post 1

Release notes:

* Build date: December 3, 2009
* Still no WMP in lockscreen.
* OK button is still not working in settings>personal>phone. Map OK to a hard button.
* Since the day of the week wasn't working correctly in LockScreen (ie some days were seen cut) I took it out. I returned the previous day of the week .cpr file so it still showing on the clock panel but not on the LockScreen. I am still working to see if I can find a better fix.
* Added a new theme- lioryte green. ROM now has 2 exclusive themes. I didn't .cab them so I can keep them ROM exclusive.
* Lots of changes throughout the build, overall should be faster than 28009 so should be VERY fast and hopefully battery life management will continue to improve...

Please feedback/ Report any issues, being sick I might have missed something (=o\