View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 10:12 PM
tr0s
Regular 'Geeker

tr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tr0s Send a message via Yahoo to tr0s Send a message via Skype™ to tr0s
Re: defult 6.5 lock that works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by homamk View Post
hey guys for a while now i been trying to find a nice and simple locking for my touch pro 2 (on mightyrom). im using device lock now which works fine but you have to click unlock on bottom than hit the unlock in middle of screen. which i dont like. i would like the defult wm 6.5 locking where its the slide to unlock in either direction. it was simple and looks good. i downloaded might rom fix that was supposed to make it lock when the screen goes it but most of the time it doesnt and when it does i find my phone sometimes unlocked by itself!

anyone know of a good cab to install or software that looks like it (please dont recommend pocketshield or s2u2) thankss
i don't entirely follow what you're doing here... i know exactly what lock you're saying that you want and it is the default 6.5 lock, but your description is of the default 6.0/1 lock. i'm quite familiar with mightys rom and am absolutely clueless as to how you're getting that lock to come up as his tp2 roms have always been 6.5.

no matter what rom i'm running i use the software from xda that someone else mentioned in this thread, the one called csdevctrl and it always works for me. but it brings out whatever the default lock that your rom is.

find out what rom you're running, i suspect it's a 6.1 version and not 6.5

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -- F. Bueller

Last edited by tr0s; 12-07-2009 at 10:58 PM.