View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 06:31 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sound settings in the registry

i tried that app too and not everything worked 4 me, it would say restore but then also give error and where it said it was saved, nothing was there 2 be restored.

search, xda i think, 4 'keep my tones'. restores/backup sounds/ notifications, and works great 4 me and i think all is saved, even contact ringtones!

also if you want to know bout where sum settings are in the registry, such as manila contact card, weather, push pages, etc plus vibrate, backlite, etc, go to juicy's rom thread (i use that) and go to post #3363 by me and you will see i posted .reg keys to sum settings i saved and it would be a gud starting point 4 you 2 look. 4 real check it out, dont know a page # just the post

hope it helps