View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 04:07 PM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Re: Android or Gayphone(iphone)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
BTW, you may want to change your title and poll away from "Gayphone." It's likely to offend...
I changed this.

I also don't think the iPhone is going to last much longer. The next biggest thing it can do is open it up to other carriers, but that includes CDMA. Making it available for T-Mobile won't help it much, but offering it to Sprint or Verizon could change things.

Unless WM7 is a big hit with some heavy hitter hardware phones, its going to get passed very easily.

If Apple continues to be stubborn with its hardware and controlling its features/apps, then I think Android will easily pass them. If not next year, then maybe 2011...but this again, goes back to if Apple will make a CDMA version with a carrier in the US.