View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 01:34 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28008/21877) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Here's a screen shot of the "Qilin" dialer. I like the Rhodium one better. There's no performance difference to me, and this one is missing the Call History button, and well as the back button on the lower right (video and conference calls, srsly???). Also, the middle button inset is too large for the room is does have so it doesn't look as nice blocking out a portion of the left-side command button. And remember no landscape with any of these dialer's either...
Yeah, I agree with you. With no performance difference and the sizing issues I see no reason to run it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.