Thread: Installing cabs
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 01:03 PM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Installing cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybell4444 View Post
OK!!! Newbee here! I put the cab in a temp file on my phone(Sprint TP2). When I click to install, all I get is a white blank web page and nothing happens. I flashed on my phone the "Mighty ROM" and that went well. But killing myself here trying to put in all the sprint cabs for MMS, NFL, Nascar, TV. They all do the same thing. Need some advice here fast!!!!

What temp folder? You should be able to just tap the .cab file to run it. You are not unzipping the .cab files are you? Do not extract the .cab file. Leave it as is and run from phone.

Let me know if this is or isn't the problem, and I'll see what else could be the issue.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.