View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Asphyx
Halfway to VIP Status

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wont Sync or Be Recognized by USB

Has it ever synced?
What OS are you running?
Activesync or WMDC?

Sounds like it could be a driver issue. (Especially if you have Vista and using WMDC)

When I first got my Pro I had to DL the latest WMDC in order for the computer to have the drivers needed to recognize the phone.

If you have XP (Activesync) then go into the XP device manager (right click my computer and select properties, then find the device manager button in the tabs) while the phone is connected to the computer.
Look to see if there are any devices with a little yellow indicator next to them. If there are, delete that entry then go to action and scan for new hardware changes. If you have the right drivers they should re-install automatically and you should have no yellow indicators.

If it says it can not find the drivers then search for the touchpro usb drivers on google...Try installing them. If that doesn't fix it then I am stumped.

Hope that helps...