View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 10:43 AM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wont Sync or Be Recognized by USB

im having a problem in which my touch pro will not sync or be recognized by ANY type of usb connection (ie, advanced network functionallity unchecked, disk drive mode) it syncs via bluetooth just fine, and when connected to the computer via usb the dialog box asking which type of connection still pops up and it still charges, but no type of connection will go through, i have tried everything even a hard reset and nothing, then i went up to the sprint store, explained my situation to them and said that ive even done hard resets, they guy had me turn in my phone to him and said that the repair would only take 45mins well 70 passed before i saw my phone again and when i got it back they told me that the reason it wouldnt sync is due to all the 3rd party programs i had installed (only 3rd party program was spb pocket plus) all other installed programs were made by microsoft,sprint and htc. so they did a hard reset and told me it synced their computer fine and that it may be a problem with my computer so got home and it STILL DID NOT WORK!! i even plugged in my axim x51v and it synced without problems,i cant believe i wasted 5 hours of my time and pay an extra $7 for such unprofessional service. they didnt even offer me a new USB cable.
any suggestions?