View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 08:14 AM
blaineball
Lurker

blaineball is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28008/21877) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Dec4.28004.M2.5 - I have ZERO problems. Everything works. I don't use HTC messaging, I use SMS-Chat. No lockups, smooth and fast. The only "quirk" is with the Music Tab, and I dont know that is anything with the ROM, might be HTC. I dont use much, except for an easy way to get album art.
But.... this time I just made a playlist in WMP, then sync'ed that playlist - not the individual songs, to my phone. Now, all the songs are in the music tab library, but it did not auto-populate the "now playing" with all songs. And the only way I can get them into rotation is to add them individually. My thought is one of the library softkeys that says "now playing" should say something else, and that something else would allow me to add songs to the current rotation.

Again, this is really NBD because the music tab is not my primary player.. and its just the music tab.

Anyone else see or experience this?

NRG these roms just keep getting better... Sprint and HTC need to cut you a check- it is because of you that I still carry my TP1. Or maybe they should be po'ed cuz I haven't pulled the trigger on that TP2 (which I wont for $350!).