View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 05:12 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28008/21877) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
I'm using max manilla 2.6 and my slider is pushed down a little bit. see attached image. The only thing that fixes it seems to be a soft reset, but that doesn't always work.
uninstall it and sr, i was on a rom the other day not using max manila at all,and my screen was doing the same thing on a 6.5.x build,i forget what it was but it was messing with sense,so run it for a bit without it to see if the problem duplicates,thats how i was able to solve the issue
also the 2.6 max manila as winmo. stated in a post earlier is a wvga release,so there are bound to be issues with it,on a 6.5 rom though i haven't run into any problems so far.........

This post has been thanked 1 times.