View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 04:39 AM
MinLo
PPCGeeks Regular

MinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Homeclock without weather?

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I have no desire to remove my weather. However the Database file that I believe the OP was referring to is located in:

Application Data > HTC >databases > forecast_cache

You could try deleting that and see if your weather goes bye bye!

Then I guess you would make sure you set it to manual update only.
Funny you replied back because I was about to message or leave a post in one of your threads and/or Pegasus threads since it seems like you two know the most about Sense manila....

I had already tried what you stated Santod with file explorer and Total commander but both shot back with an error saying that it cant be deleted.....
Thanks for the quick reply though.......

Pskyi's 6.5 rom builds on the TP has made it absolutely impossible to go back to 6.1....

he cooked in the compact home screen customization and it's the best thing since sliced bread to me....LOL

And unless I missed something in all of the custom 6.5 threads, all of them running 6.5 are running Sense 2.1/2.5....

I've tried diggin within the manila registry and thought a cpl of them would disable it but to no avail.....

Google searched and nothing has popped up that was relevant yet....

I've been using Pegasus clear home tab with one of your clear clocks with outline on mightys rom and so far this is my only nuisance....

I'm about to update to Mike's newest and see if that will matter any as far as getting the error of not being able to delete it.....
After that I try seeing if Peg, MM, or even Psyki would have any ideas....
I guess if I find out there isn't a way, I'll just have to adapt.....

Even if there was a way to just get rid of the sun, moon, or clouds and just leave the temp there I'd be A OK....
I have a pic of my lady and kids and the weather picture blocks of the wifey's head....LOL
I was thinking about getting a pic with them in front of a lake or sumthing and focusing there heads on the lower part of the picture so they all fit on the home tab....

Last edited by MinLo; 12-07-2009 at 04:42 AM.