View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 12:16 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Unknown Driver needed (Generic Serial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpozzy View Post
I just upgraded to an HTC Imagio and I'm having problems getting it to work as a modem on my new Windows 7 laptop. It's an HP Pavilion DV6-1360us running in 64-bit mode. After installing VZAccess Manager and plugging in the Imagio via USB, it tries to install the drivers. It succeeds in installing the LSI HDA Modem driver, but then it can't find the Generic Serial driver.

Does anyone know what the problem might be, or what to try for solutions? Does anyone have VZAccess Manager working with an Imagio on Windows 7 in 64-bit mode?
Check out this thread for your Imagio :

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...agio+tethering