View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 08:01 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Are Garmin Mobile XT & Verizon TP2 a good fit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
best part is after you do it once. its on your sd. so after you upgrade roms again. just pop sd out push back in and garmin auto installs.
I agree, that is really nice. I used the "fix" & installed it to a 16 gig card when they first came out & it has worked in every PPC I have put it in ever since.

I'm not sure what is not to like about the interface, it is identical to a Garmin Nuvi (& Nuvi's are so simple to use I'm not even sure why they include an owners manual) + it gives you Google search/weather etc + traffic & there are literally thousands of free POI's you can use with Garmin stuff.

~John

Last edited by jmorton10; 12-06-2009 at 08:16 PM.