View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 07:39 PM
rorytmeadows
Banned User

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why is TP2 better than iphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
I dont think its really microsoft's job to advertise as they sell the phones to the phone companies and make their money regardless. It's the phone companies duty to put the phone out there, just like Verizon is doing with the droid. You dont see any google commercials advertising it even though its their operating system. On top of that, winmo sales are dropping pretty much every quarter and android & iphone are seeing record sales.
But I'm seeing that people just don't know what these devices can do or that they exist. Honestly, I do a lot of technical support and maintain my own network stuff, and this fits perfectly into my system. I don't understand why any IT tech wouldn't love Windows Mobile for that very reason, Integration into Microsoft systems. Games-BLAH. Music Player-BLAH. MS Integration-YES!

There's hardly any advertising with Windows Phone. I know they bumped it (or started it) within the last couple months, but you've got to get your frequency up to the amount of iPhone commercials.