View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 07:34 PM
brownhornet
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why is TP2 better than iphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
Microsoft needs to advertise advertise advertise and sell sell sell. That's all that's needed to get more development.

However, I sometimes think that there needs to be more collaboration to push particular models. PUSH NAME RECOGNITION, then everything else will follow. How many of you TP2 users encounter others that have no idea what the TP2 is? I know Microsoft is aiming at professionals via putting information out there for IT specs to buy for their CEOs, but comon! ADVERTISE! NAME RECOGNITION!
I dont think its really microsoft's job to advertise as they sell the phones to the phone companies and make their money regardless. It's the phone companies duty to put the phone out there, just like Verizon is doing with the droid. You dont see any google commercials advertising it even though its their operating system. On top of that, winmo sales are dropping pretty much every quarter and android & iphone are seeing record sales.