View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 07:15 PM
brownhornet
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why is TP2 better than iphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
There's a remote locker/starter for Windows Mobile, I actually asked about it a while back...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90678

I doubt you'll see too many games ever made for Windows Mobile, just because Microsoft Phones aren't aimed at gamers, they are aimed at professionals who don't really play games.

Controlling home electronics and lights can be controlled over the internet now. And since you have browsers like SkyFire, you can thus control them.

I have a TP2 but lets just be realistic... app wise most new apps dont even consider winmo anymore and if they do its way after they develop for iphone, droid and BB. Kinda like we STILL dont have an official google voice app... And yea we do have SD but hell with 32 gigs built in the 3GS users dont really need one.