bigdaddie
PPCGeeks Regular

bigdaddie is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28008/21877 |Dec 4| ★ Sense 2.5 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxjdoggxxx View Post
I just installed energyrom yesterday and am wondering if anyone is having problems with it being set on the wrong time zone. I updated the location and the weather location is now correct but the time zone is set to pacific and it wont let me change it to central. I manually set the time to the correct time and it automatically changes back to the wrong time. Is there something I am missing here?

Nevermind I think I figured it out. For anyone else with this problem go to start>settings>clock & alarms and you can change it there.

Another problem I am having is when I click the button on the upper right side of the screen to bring up apps that are running the notifications screen always pops up. Any idea how to fix this?
For some reason the EnergyROM series does not autosync to the current time zone. I travel extensivly and this is a pain. I may go back to DavidMMorely's rom since this seems to always work... MaxManila works in his too. I think that NRGs roms are better overall, but I'm gonna wait for the right release...