View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28008/21877) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpucillo74 View Post
I found a cabbed up version of the xperia x2 task manager. does anyone know if this can be installed on any phone? i know NRG had it cooked in his previous rom

edit: answered my own question... it does work
i know the orange is kinda ugly,i have a blue and green skin for the x2 task manager if you would like them
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilen View Post
"Going crazy trying to find an app to keep this damn backlight on the keyboard. I hate trying to type on it after the 5 sec timeout
"

Does it work for you to hit the CTRL button (bottom far left)? That's what I've always done to get the keyboard backlight to come back on. It's an easy button to find when the lights are off and it doesn't seem to do anything anyway.
i've never messed with it but cant u adjust the keyboard light under the keyboard settings in advanced config.,im certain i saw it there,just dont know if it works