View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Vancer
Halfway to VIP Status

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
- I'm sure his sys will work, it will just have more modules in slot 0. The less modules in slot 0 (to a point), the better the rom will perform. see this thread for good info:
http://www.everythingdiamond.info/showthread.php?t=490

-so there's no ect called "Icons - Start Menu" ?

- keep in mind, this is the way I have my kitchen setup, I'm just sharing....I'm not in the business of providing a standard kitchen that is laid out like everyone else, etc...
- Yes your new 21882 does run MUCH better than the other one i grabbed

- The start menu icons are in the 1.4 kitchen i downloaded

- And set up BEAUTIFULLY it is!!! (even more so now with my own tweaks the way I like stuff)

Everyone else should do the same if they don't like something in particular with the Kitchen. Just dig in, do some reading, and ask some questions (or a SHIT LOAD if you are me ) and before you know it you'll have your kitchen just how you like it We are fortunate to have OMJ sharing this AND SUPPORTING it which is very time consuming on his behalf.

THANK YOU OMJ!!!