View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 01:32 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
In my last 2 builds of 28002 I'm having a crazy issue with the dialer (pic below) somehow it comes out oversized and has a scrollbar? happened in kitchen 1.3 and I figured 1.4 would fix it but issue persists. Only happens to Tachi PhoneCanvas 4.10.34656.1, both other phone canvas's cook in fine.
OMJ has anyone else reported an issue with the Tachi dialer(s)? To be a little more specific I've only witnessed the issue with the Black/Green version as it's the only one I tried in both kitchens 1.3 and now 1.4... screencap attatched to post I quote above.

Best... Member... Ever...