View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 10:10 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 11/26/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Will this allow push internet and the built in search function of the internet tab to work with Opera 10?
well I have not got the push feature to work, but I really havent worked on it. It appears that part of this code deals w/ push but I was only using it to set the fav. also, I dont think push will work w/ opera 10 right now, amarulla had stated u need 9.7. with 9.7 the URL thumbnails work but not in opera 10.

I dont think it has anything to do w/ the built in search, though the search works fine w/ opera 10 on my rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
I downloaded it yesterday or the day before I can't remember... put it in the 1.3 Kitchen and built a rom w/no problem? Only thing I've noticed is that after i change my sound to silent then back to sound my phone shows to be ringing but is silent ?? Could this have been because it wasn't recmodded? What does recmodding do for you anyway since I was actually able to flash a working rom w/o it being done?

Thanks AGAIN and I whole heartedly agree with Bill !!! ... I'm downloading now and will build a 21822 rom with your SYS and see if the sound issue persists. Guess I will have to go find all the initflashes.dat and .provxml edits I made again after all !
I'm sure his sys will work, it will just have more modules in slot 0. The less modules in slot 0 (to a point), the better the rom will perform. see this thread for good info:
http://www.everythingdiamond.info/showthread.php?t=490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
A quick question: Which of the SIPs do you select for your OMJ ROMs? I really don't like FingerKeyboard and I like whichever one you've had as default.
yeah I use , SIP - Nikoan89 Compact-Phone Keypad EzInput 2.1.1917.1325.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
Is there some reason why my custom flamerise tsk wouldnt work anymore with the latest kitchen? I replaced all the base image files with my own and replaced OMJ's flamerise.tsk with my own. It's what Ive always done and it worked, but now for somw reason it doesnt. Any help?
well one thing I found out, was I was missing some needed files for flamerise to work.....check this thread...

http://www.everythingdiamond.info/showthread.php?t=2816

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
Sorry, I just change the backgrounds in it. I like the theme so I didnt mess with it.

On another note, some other issues with the latest kitchen:

-Start Menu custom folder icons are no longer there.
-Google maps cooks in regardless of whether you select the ext or not.
-theres no EXT for the ringtones so you cant deselect or edit it for space like you use to be able to.
-and of course editing the Flamerise.tsk doesnt seem to work
-so there's no ect called "Icons - Start Menu" ?
-look for the ext GMM something in the 2.5 option or common folder, thats Google maps
-I have not seperated ringtones, I think I only added 4 to the base

keep in mind, this is the way I have my kitchen setup, I'm just sharing....I'm not in the business of providing a standard kitchen that is laid out like everyone else, etc...