View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 05:01 AM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: (12-5-2009) Medium Hill ROM 6.5.3 28005 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtu5 View Post
I have your on my touch pro 2 right now its nice but the problems are 1 the htc usic player doesnt work, 2 the wifi router doesnt work in the comm manager when i click it the wifi doesnt even turn on, and 3 once you click the all programs tab your phone is jut stuck there so you have to soft reset everytime to get your phone working
Music tab = Fixed, forgot a package.
Programs tab = now removed, i never used it anyways.
Wifi = removed al commmanager, not sure what the conflict was, so i just put the regular wifi sharing in for now, until i get the other straightened out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
them first two"issues" in op are pretty big issues imo.
Location Settings in HTC Settings tab = Its just the link thats broke on the settings tab. If you tried my ROM you would have seen that the location GPS works, hence the pics in Post #1 of the weather on the Clock, if location wasn't working that would not have been there.
Email also works fine, just not that link on that specific page.

So those aren't a big deal to me since they work. I just have to go to the start menu to get to the settings.

uploading newer rom now

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.