View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 04:04 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28008/21877 |Dec 4| ★ Sense 2.5 ★

The clock flipping bug can occur when you switch tabs right when the clock is about to flip. It's introduced by the mod I cooked in to stop the 1 hour flipping when leaving the homescreen. The author of the mod is aware of it and he's probably going to fix it. For me, I'd rather deal with seeing an overlapped number once in a blue moon (that will clear the next minute anyway), than seeing the clock flip and hour and 58 minutes everytime I come back to the homescreen. It just DOESNT look good with a transparent clock.

Oh... and you guys shoudl really stop nitpicking on crap like that.. LOL...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 6 times.