huckl3b3rry
N00b

huckl3b3rry is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Updated December 5th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniggle View Post
Flashed 1.02B here, no probs and runnin smooth. This also fixed my multiple duplicate "Outlook Email" titanium pages but I think that was bogus to begin with and reflashing 1.01 would have probably fixed it.

The only thing I dislike is TaskFacade because of how slow it is to have both a combination of holding the back key plus the slowness of the app itself. I really miss the old task manager but I realize that the UI overhaul makes it impossible.
I just got duplicate e-mail accounts in TouchFlo and it wouldn't bring up the envelope graphic even after soft reset. I'm pretty sure it was because I started setting up e-mail during the initial config screens instead of just skipping them and the auto-config stuff interrupted me. I did a hard reset and left it alone during initial config and all is good.

Was excited for this new release and so far am not dissappointed. Easily the fast 6.5 ROM I've ever used and the first one that I think is as fast as the better 6.1 ROM's. Can't speak to stability yet, but I was using 1.01b and stability was great so hopefully this one will be too. Thanks NFSFAN!