View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 01:12 AM
Imaginos
Halfway to VIP Status

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos
Re: HTC Discontinued Support for Sprint Touch Pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjohnnylost View Post
Just read about the discontinued support and wanted to let you know about a call I placed to HTC back on November 22, 2009! My phone has been acting up ever since I installed the MR update! Wrote an email to HTC and they responded with a ticket number and gave me a number to call and speak to a technician 1-866-449-8358! I explained to him what was going on and so he wanted me to try and reinstall the MR update, saying that it probably didn't install everything the first time I did it! I was concerned about reinstalling it and something happening to my phone and bricking it! He said that if I had an issue with the phone after trying to download it to call a HTC warranty & repair center and they would look into the matter! Its obvious to me now that there is an issue with the MR update and so they pulled it from the site! We might be getting an update to 6.5 soon!
That certainly is an optimistic spin on things. I'm going to try and get some more info the next time I chat a rep.