View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 10:35 PM
Mazzakre
Halfway to VIP Status

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Ok, so my quick programs thing underneath the clock doesnt work. Anyone have any idea why or anyone having the same problem? The program icons are showing up correctly and i can press them but nothing happens when i do. In fact when I press them the phone behaves as if Im pressing the clock behind them. Just as a background i initially added them then change the link locations in the start menu by putting the programs in folders. That made the icons appear broken and when I clicked them an error message came up saying it couldnt locate the program or something. So I went and readded the programs to the quick launch thing and the icons are showing properly again but now they are just not functioning at all. No error message or anything. Anyone able to help?