View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 09:34 PM
rorytmeadows
Banned User

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why is TP2 better than iphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
you are saying it pretty harsh but i understand what you're saying, the customization you have with the iphone is extremely limited. honestly if i pick up anybody's iphone in my building, right off top i will not be able to tell them apart because they all look the same. if you pick up any winmo phone they all look different and have so many different layouts. apple leaves little user customization.
My original Apple hatred came from the ignorant sheep that listened to the commercials and Apple's original marketing ploys (they claimed at one point that Mac users had higher IQs). But lately, it's more to do with the customization and freedom. How the HELL are people buying a piece of technology that doesn't allow you to do what you want to it. That angers me more than anything. I understand that some of it has to do with carrier (which is probably why I'm on T-Mobile because they don't have outrageous plans for data and tethering), but as I read my feeds everyday, be sure to find at least one "Apple blocks app" story every couple days. Either those stories or about how Apple doesn't like it when people jailbreak their phone so they can put what they want on it. UGH. Apple is like the super over-protective parents that need to just let go of the F-ing leash.

The syncing of culture annoys me, too. You can bet that most iPhone users tote their reusable grocery bags and work on their MacBook at Starbucks. UGH.