View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 09:27 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Why is TP2 better than iphone

there are tradeoffs....

TP2 will have advantages that itll make it hold its own against the iPhone like multitasking, bigger, higher resolution screen, best keyboard in the game, file manager (huge one for me) Web downloading capabilities (another huge one)

but the iPhone will still have the BEST web browser around, BEST media player around, and BEST gaming platform and endless apps. it may not have all the features of winmo, but what it does, it does better....

what rival companies (Palm Pre, Droid etc.) fail to realize is, that if you want to beat the iPhone, you should attack its strengths, not its weaknesses. If you best it at its strenghts, all there are left are weaknesses and no reason to own one anymore rite?? Why flaunt multitasking when it still has the best media player?? Why flaunt a keyboard when it has PSP competitive gaming?? Why flaunt something that the iPhone doesnt have when it still one-ups you on what it does have?? Thats why as much as i want to see one, there isnt a real iPhone killer yet....

there... i contributed to the discussion while maintaining common sense...