View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 09:21 PM
rorytmeadows
Banned User

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why is TP2 better than iphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
this is retarded.

My Sisters son is absolutely brilliant (he went to Dartmouth on a full academic scholarship & now works for Nasa). I gave him a TP when he was first considering a PPC & he absolutely hated it. He had no desire whatever to customize it & just wanted something that worked perfectly right out of the box (& nobody has ever said a TP will do that).

He bought an iphone & absolutely loves it. He bought it after trying some of his co-workers iphones (they all love them also)

Not everybody is a geek like the posters here (most PPC users aren't actually). That certainly doesn't make them "technically incompetent" either, my Sister's kid works with real life "rocket scientists" & he is an engineer with two PHD's

~John
You even quoted what I said when I said this doesn't apply to 100% of users. Can you not read? So it basically sounds like your nephew is a bright user, unfortunately he has no individualism and can't think for himself (which was actually #2 on my list). And how lovely it is, considering my formula, that he works for the government, because there is just tons of freedom and individuality in government jobs. Ha! I'm sure he's the hit of the party, too.