View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 09:02 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Why is TP2 better than iphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
LOL, actually that IS WHAT HE CLAIMED but I have seen the bills for both accoounts & that was total BS. He just said that so everyone wouldn't think he was a complete idiot......

The really funny thing is, he got himself an iphone also. A week or so later, I saw him walking around talking on a new Blackberry. When I asked what happened to the iphone, he said he had to dump it because the battery life sucked......

~John
lol
Google is the next skynet