View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 09:00 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why is TP2 better than iphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
if I see someone carrying an iPhone, I'm most likely going to think the following about them:
1. They are not that bright, especially when it comes to technology.
2. They cannot think for themselves.
3. They probably don't do research before buying something.

It may not apply for 100% of iPhone owners, but I'm sure going to believe it about them. Will I treat someone differently based on that? You're damn right I will.
this is retarded.

My Sisters son is absolutely brilliant (he went to Dartmouth on a full academic scholarship & now works for Nasa). I gave him a TP when he was first considering a PPC & he absolutely hated it. He had no desire whatever to customize it & just wanted something that worked perfectly right out of the box (& nobody has ever said a TP will do that).

He bought an iphone & absolutely loves it. He bought it after trying some of his co-workers iphones (they all love them also)

Not everybody is a geek like the posters here (most PPC users aren't actually). That certainly doesn't make them "technically incompetent" either, my Sister's kid works with real life "rocket scientists" & he is an engineer with two PHD's

~John