View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 08:52 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why is TP2 better than iphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
there is more to the story (she wanted one for herself, and he was thinking AT&T would be more cost-effective, or whatever, so he made the switch). .
LOL, actually that IS WHAT HE CLAIMED but I have seen the bills for both accounts & that was total BS. He just said that so everyone wouldn't think he was a complete idiot......

The really funny thing is, he got himself an iphone also. A week or so later, I saw him walking around talking on a new Blackberry. When I asked what happened to the iphone, he said he had to dump it because the battery life sucked......

~John

Last edited by jmorton10; 12-05-2009 at 09:02 PM.