View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 08:45 PM
tvandyck7
Regular 'Geeker

tvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why is TP2 better than iphone

I had an iPhone 3GS for 3 weeks and I have to say that I really liked the setup and smoothness of the phone. On the other hand, the phone was worthless because I don't live in a big city and it didn't work at all unless you were in one. Actually, I was restricted to "on network usage only" after only 2 weeks of having the stupid thing. They told me that I was costing them money and I was not a valued customer (because they could not make money off of me). They really said that to me. I have been with Verizon for 14 years (since they formed), and have never had any problems. I didn't last 3 weeks on AT&T. I will NEVER give AT&T another chance. The worst part of it is that I was charged $143 for the 19 days I had the phone and $186 for an ETF. I refused to pay anything and they sent me to collections and finally after 3 months they say they have waived the fees. I still get bills though. This was one of the worst experiences I have had with a large company. Again, the iPhone is OK, but AT&T makes it suck terribly.